As we all know, magic – especially close-up magic is more popular than ever with the public at the moment with amazing magicians such as Derren Brown, David Blaine, Dynamo and Troy hitting our screens.
Demand for close-up corporate magicians in Brighton has naturally increased and this can make booking the right magician for your event a task in itself.
We are not going to use the next few paragraphs saying how amazing Magic-Al would be for your corporate event in Brighton but we are going to invite you to take a read of some of the 50 five star reviews that Alex has built up over the years performing at business launches, networking events, company Christmas parties in Brighton etc.
Magic-Al has been booked by countless large companies across the UK including BMW, Heineken, London Zoo, Fly53, Venture Finance, Capital One, The Grand Hotel Brighton, Hilton Hotels etc
So what can you expect from Magic-Al?
We understand that each and every event is different that’s why we ask that you provide as much information as possible about the event in Brighton.
Here are a few examples of what Alex can do for your corporate entertainment in Brighton;
- Alex has been booked as an undercover magician at networking events! Imagine your guests reaction when they think Alex is an employee at your company who can perform amazing miracles!
- Alex has been asked to perform at pop-up shops and business launches – a perfect way to get people talking! Alex was recently booked to perform at the exclusive launch of the latest BMW!
- Add some magic to your annual awards event in Brighton – a perfect way to get people talking and create a buzz in the room!
- Maybe your company is attending an exhibition and setting up a stand? Magic is an extremely powerful tool for engaging people and making your company stand out amongst all the others.
- Magic an be customised to your brand or product.
If you would like to discuss your event in more detail, why not book a free meeting with Alex so you can chat about your event over a coffee and check out some magic before you decide?
Magic-Al is always open to new challenges and can even customise his magic to suit your companies theme or message, for example he was recently booked by Epsom Printers for an event in London to WOW new potential clients with his Freestyle magic. The theme was CMYK – For the colours cyan, magenta, yellow, and key (black) Magic-Al had a park of cards custom made in these colours – he also themed his current repertoire in these clours to amplify the companies message!
Please use the contact form and tell us about your next event, the more information you can give the better so we can quickly respond with an accurate quote.